Uniform is available from Stevensons, 133 Victoria Street, St Albans, Tel: 853262.
Alternatively, you can order your uniform on line from Stevensons.
Non logo uniform in school colours (eg: skirts, trousers, polo shirts, etc) can often be purchased in local leading stores.
- Navy blue pinafore dress/skirt/trousers (not corduroys or tracksuit bottoms)
- Grey shorts or trousers (not corduroys or tracksuit bottoms)
- Summer dress – small blue and white check
- Plain blue blouse or polo shirt
- School sweatshirt – navy blue with the School badge
- School cardigan – navy blue with the School badge
- School fleece (optional) – navy blue with the School badge – to be worn over school sweatshirt or cardigan and not instead of.
- White, grey or navy socks or navy tights
- Black shoes, NOT BOOTS
- Indoor – Navy School T-shirt and blue shorts, trainers, white socks
- Outdoor – Navy School T-shirt, navy blue shorts, trainers or plimsolls, (blue or black tracksuit as an optional extra)
Please note: Children will need a protective overall for art and craft – a shirt suitably adapted is ideal. (This does not apply to Ants Class). It is very important that all coats have strong hooks so that they may be hung securely on pegs.
Any hair accessories should be blue (scrunchies, hair ties) or plain (hair slides, grips etc). No coloured hair accessories should be worn.