The curriculum at St Michael’s has and continues to develop to be fit for the 21st Century. As a whole school, we provide opportunities and experiences for children to learn and develop key life skills through a context based, cross curricular approach and we follow the National Curriculum, adapting for the specific needs of classes, groups and individuals.
An overview of how RE is taught throughout the school can be found below:
Please see the class pages for photographs showing the curriculum in action!
Long Term Plans
- RE Long Term Plan (103KB)
- Ants long-term plans (110KB)
- Bees long-term plans (212KB)
- Cats long-term plans (83KB)
- Dolphins long-term plans (143KB)
- Eagles long-term plans (87KB)