‘We believe we can achieve’
Our school is a happy, friendly and unified community, based on a firm foundation of Christian and British values, in which children and adults learn, grow and work hard to achieve success.
- To provide a happy, safe and nurturing environment based on Christian values
- To be a school in which every pupil receives an outstanding, wide and balanced education
- To inspire a positive attitude to learning which gives each child the skills and motivation to achieve their very best
- To value the uniqueness of each member of the school community, celebrate diversity and promote inclusion
- To show respect, care and concern for each other, the wider community and the environment of which we are a part